Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010! Welcome Hot Mammas!

A new year is upon us, and so it is once again time to make New Year's Resolutions. Like many women, I'm vowing that 2010 is the year I get back down to my 'fightin'' weight. Fifteen months ago I gave birth to my first child, which (shocker!) wrecked havoc on my figure; but honestly, I wasn't exactly Kate Moss (or even Kate Winslet) before my pregnancy. Once upon a time, however, I was quite slim, which is why on this blog you can call me by my alias, TeeneyNini, or just Nini for short.

I am following the Weight Watchers program to lose approximately 13 lbs. I figure I weight about 130 lbs. currently (I am 5'2") and want to weight 117 lbs., so when I step on the scale at Weight Watchers meetings, with the extra weight of my clothing, the scale reads 120. I'll update this blog with a more accurate weight tomorrow morning.

Also, I'm not doing this blog alone! Stay tuned for my partner-in-crime's take on her own New Year's resolution!

1 comment: